Something for Us
- Engine, 1990, Perkins 80 CV T, it has been overhauled and is in excellent condition
- Electrical system has been redone in 2014 by Mr Fassitelli
- Teak deck including the cockpit were fully rebuilt in 2008 by the shipyard Caffarena.
- Sails: dacron mainsail + storm trysail, jibs, jib furler, genoa, 2 spinnakers+ equipment + big boy, gennaker: North Sail (new),
- Winches: Lewmar
- Anchor: CQR plus 40 metres long chain of 8 mm
- Windlass: Kobra – Lofrans 2003
- Ladder, awning and outdoor upholsteries.
- Electronics: VHF: Sailor/C4900/1, plotter: Magellan + cockpit unit, gps: Magellan 8500, Log: b&g, eco: b&g, autopilot: Neco and wind station.
- 6 + 2 berths, original kitchen with original owen, frigoboat fridge, 1 bathroom, 2 cabins, 2 inox water tanks (tot 250 lt),
- Heating: Webasto.
In 2004 was done osmosis treatment and in recent years hull gelcoat, cockpit, rigging, turnbuckles, sea cocks, batteries and foot pumps were overhauled.
Please email for further information, photos and details: firstname.lastname@example.org