S&S Swans for sale
Swan 41/015Swan 41 Hull #41-003 Diana - year : 1973 - hull colour :White
Our well cared for Swan 41 Diana is for sale. Now in 4th ownership since 2007. She was first ordered by a Greek owner, but sold to Sweden already after her first season. Since then sailed mainly in the Baltic Sea and stored ashore every winter in a shed or under a winter cover. Many upgrades and renovations in the last 15 years, preserving the original character of the yacht.
Below a brief summary, please contact by e-mail or phone for complete information and photographs. Asking price € 100 000.
Hull and engine:
- Preventive bottom treatment in 2014 (4 layers of epoxy + 2 layer of antifouling).
- New engine in 2008 (Kubota Beta 50 hp, 860 engine hours), Borg Warner transmission rebuilt, Volvo 3-blade folding propeller.
- Streering systems serviced (new bearings and cables).
- Deck gear upgrades: 2 Lewmar ST winches in cockpit, Lofrans electric anchor winch in fore deck, Lewmar saloon deck hatch.
Rig and sails:
- Nautor Mast, tall version with 1 pair of spreaders, Furlex headsail furler. New custom made stainless steel gooseneck fitting, new Antal mainsail track, new Selden boom kicker.
- Full batten main sail (2003) with lazy-jack system and cover, furling genoa 140% (2012), jib 109% (2003), cruising gennaker with sock (2003), 2 spinnakers + assortment of older sails.
Interior and equipment:
- Navigation electronics renewed 2005 (Raymarine / chart plotter, radar, autopilot)
- Electrical systems renewed (land current charging, inverter, engine/domestic battery system with Mastervolt Battery Mate). Wind generator included but not installed.
- All domestic equipment replaced between 2002-2016 (Webasto heating, water heater, gas oven, etc.)
- Interior upholstery renewed 2011Riku Huopaniemi Huopaniemi
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Contact owner: firstname.lastname@example.org