S&S Swans for sale
Swan 44/014Swan 44 Hull #014 Four Winds - year : 1973 - hull colour :White
44/014 up for sale.
The Mediterranean spring is just around the corner and a new sailing season is coming.
Maybe you dream of sailing your own Classic Swan in the famous Rolex Swan Cup this summer? Buy Four Winds and you have the ticket!
I would like to move on so I have now reduced the asking price to only 149.000 EUR!
I have also added an almost new tender with a new outboard engine.
So if you are looking for a bargain, here is the opportunity.
We would like to upgrade to a larger S&S Swan and therefore Four Winds is up for sale.
Four Winds is hull number 014 launched 1973. The boat is kept very close to the original design.
A brief list of upgrades performed:
- New teak deck (2017)
- Awlgrip in cockpit and deck. Steering column, main boom, spinnaker pole etc have all been painted as well. (2017)
- New Stemhead plate (2017)
- New Goiot hatch (2015)
- New rod forestay (headstay) (2017)
- Dyneema inner forestay (2017)
- Dyneema checkstay (2016)
- New cooker (2015)
- New boom vang (2016)
- New Andersen winch on mast for reefing (2017)
- Mast step sand blasted and painted with two component epoxy (2017)
- Installed 7 new Blake seacocks (2017)
- New 8 persons offshore life raft (2016)
- 12v Computer and screen for navigation with C-Map software installed (2015)
- Main sail (Good condition)
- Genoa 130% (Good condition from 2009)
- Genoa 2, Yankee high cut foot, UV suncover strip on leech and foot (very good condition)
- Inner forestay sail (OK condition)
- Gennaker (from 2009 OK Condition)
- Spinnaker (from 2009 very good condition)
- Plus 8 other older sails
Volvo Penta 2003T three cyl. 43Hk. Overhauled in Holland (2014) before the transit to the Mediterranean. New head gasket in 2016, new fuel pump (2017)
The mast is about 15 years old. Made to classic swan specification. Good condition with no corrosion.
Please visit the Four Winds blog: www.fourwinds1973.wordpress.com to see asking price, pictures and more detailed information.
Please do not hesitate to take contact for more information or questions:Niels Bjorn Rasmussen
13 Avenue Aristide Briand - Menton
Phone:+33 0677 444 683
Location: North Tyrrenian Sea
Contact owner: email@example.com