Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)
| S&S Swan General - Boarding ladder |
|---|
|
Join Date: 01 January 2011
Posts: 37 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Boarding ladder |
|
Join Date: 30 January 2007
Posts: 467 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Just a small note. |
|
Join Date: 27 January 2011
Posts: 166 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
The best I have seen is the ladder that niro-petersen.de sells to fix to the side of the boat. Christian |
|
Join Date: 02 January 2008
Posts: 1547 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Andrew
|
|
Join Date: 29 January 2007
Posts: 1145 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Dear Andrew
|
|
Join Date: 01 January 2011
Posts: 37 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Thanks All, I had trouble finding the Niro Petersen ladder in their catalogue, although saw some for the bow / anchor, I think I should email them to ask. Thanks Matteo, I would be grateful to see your solution. Andrew Scotch Bonnet 41/039 |
|
Join Date: 27 January 2011
Posts: 166 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Hi Andrew, the folding ladder for lateral use is on page 202 of their online catalogue. You need flash to see this, so best from a desktop computer or laptop. The ladder is fixed to a stanchion. They would certainly modify it to fix it to the boat the way the professor and Matteo propose. I am in contact with them for a custom ladder for the transom, as a starter. Christian 411/028 |
|
Join Date: 29 January 2007
Posts: 1145 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Dear All,
![]() |
|
Join Date: 02 January 2008
Posts: 1547 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Dear Andrew
|
|
Join Date: 01 January 2011
Posts: 37 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Thank you Christian, found it, it is an interesting idea, I have not seen a ladder before which holds on to the stanchion for security, seems a good idea.
|
- Threads : 1804
- Posts : 10761
- Members: 862
- Online Members: 0

