Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)
| S&S Swan Maintenance - Swan 47 Cabin Table Installation |
|---|
|
Join Date: 17 November 2016
Posts: 30 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Swan 47 Cabin Table Installation Please see attached pictures of the cabin sole to which the table is bolted. I would like some comments if this is the original installation. When I bought the boat last year, the table was very loose and the floorboard screws had pulled out of the fiberglass. I installed new larger screws but some have again pulled out. Any ideas how to improve this installation are welcome. Thanks! Toronto Till - 1981 Swan 47/57 - "Till" |
|
Join Date: 02 January 2008
Posts: 1547 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Dear Toronto Till It is suggested you install Helicoil thread inserts into the fiberglass for improved screw holding power.
Kind regards
Lars
|
- Threads : 1804
- Posts : 10761
- Members: 862
- Online Members: 0
