Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)

S&S Swan General - S&S Swan Association burgee
06 October 2021 - 16:42
#1
Join Date: 06 October 2021
Posts: 2

S&S Swan Association burgee

Hi,

I am looking for the S&S Swan Association burgee in a file format that I can use to have it printed/stiched on some crew kit for our S&S 44.

Could anyone send this to me?

Many thanks

S&S Swan Association burgee

06 October 2021 - 16:50
#2
Join Date: 29 January 2007
Posts: 1145

Will send you a vectorial tomorrow, I am now traveling without my computer.

Fair winds!

matteo (47/069 Vanessa)

07 October 2021 - 08:00
#3
Join Date: 06 October 2021
Posts: 2

Many thanks :-)

07 October 2021 - 08:34
#4
Join Date: 03 March 2007
Posts: 243

Hi Matteo,

 

Could yiou send it to me as well!!

 

Many thanks

 

Mike

 

07 October 2021 - 14:12
#5
Join Date: 29 January 2007
Posts: 1145

all sent! Please let me know in case you need something else.

Fair winds to you all!

matteo (47/069 Vanessa)

27 September 2026 - 14:04
#6
Join Date: 11 November 2010
Posts: 23

I'm designing some new crew kit for the Caribbean season on Snow Wolf.

Any chance I could have a copy of the burgee file as well?

 

 

 
 

27 September 2026 - 14:23
#7
Join Date: 29 January 2007
Posts: 1145

Yes

matteo

  • Threads : 1804
  • Posts : 10761
  • Members: 862
  • Online Members: 0