Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)

S&S Swan General - Tribute to the Professor
09 December 2013 - 09:18

Dear Lars, we bought our dear Soeur Anne (41/022) in 1982, and almost since that day we requested invaluable information from you. Just as though you just had to deal with us, you always replied with wise and detailed suggestions. When I turn back I feel like I had a good friend in the Nautor team. So will join the rest of the S&S Swan family to THANK YOU heartedly and wish you a long and happy life.
By the way: when I read this post I now understand why you do not come to the rendez-vous ... too many friends? too many questions ???
Philippe V Soeur Anne 41/022

26 January 2014 - 14:33

Dear Matteo,
Thank you for the Bio on Lars, it is wonderful to read about a true living legend.
Dear Lars,
Better late than never I guess...have been absent from the forum for way too long, and seems I've missed quite a bit. But mostly an opportunity to confirm all the heartfelt thoughts in your regard. Thank you for being there so graciously, even for those of us who need extra explanations on the simpler things. Sincerely hoping to meet you one day, and until then good health and happy moments!
Jayne 47/047 Aorangi

• Threads : 1707
  • Members: 821
  • Online Members: 1