Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)
| S&S Swan Maintenance - Prism dimensions (411) |
|---|
|
Join Date: 05 February 2007
Posts: 102 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Dear Matteo, Could you verify the measurements that you used for your prisms, as I need to order new ones for Aorangi, and if they used the same for Vanessa, this would be quite useful. Thank you in advance. Jayne Aorangi 47/047 |
|
Join Date: 29 January 2007
Posts: 1145 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Dear Jayne, I am now far from Italy for another 15 days, I will do as soon as I will be back, anyway they are custom made and not all exctly the same dimension on all the boats, I suggest you to dismantle yours and send them to be used as a template to the plexi shop. Fair winds! matteo (47/069 Vanessa) |
- Threads : 1804
- Posts : 10761
- Members: 862
- Online Members: 0
