Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)
| S&S Swan Maintenance - Swan 38 rig - spreader connection to mast |
|---|
|
Join Date: 31 January 2007
Posts: 46 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Swan 38 rig - spreader connection to mast I have the mast down, and I noticed this weekend that there is a certain "give" or looseness in the connection of the spreaders to the mast. Not much, about one mm, but the connection is certainly not tight. Is this something I should be worried about? I believe it has been like this for some time. Best regards, Terje. |
|
Join Date: 02 January 2008
Posts: 1547 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Terje |
|
Join Date: 31 January 2007
Posts: 46 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Lars, thank you so much - your help is invaluable! The people at the yard have started working on a solution. Beste hilsen, Terje.
|
- Threads : 1804
- Posts : 10761
- Members: 862
- Online Members: 0
