Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)

S&S Swan Maintenance - Draining of spinnaker rests/38
19 April 2007 - 11:28
#1
Join Date: 31 January 2007
Posts: 46

Draining of spinnaker rests/38

The draining of the spinnaker rests tend to clog up on my boat. This leaves the poles semi-submerged, hence added risk of corrosion. I would be greatful if anyone out there has a good suggestion for how to solve this problem. (I have tried cleaning up with high-pressure water and air.)

Terje.

10 June 2007 - 19:12
#2
Join Date: 17 February 2007
Posts: 11

I have the same problem,  but no solutions

11 June 2007 - 18:38
#3
Join Date: 31 January 2007
Posts: 56

I have the same problem, too. I think there must have been formed some kind of air lock, since the spinnaker pole rests drain very well, but not before they are quite full of water, or the drain is initiated by pressure water.
Regards, Jyrki

  • Threads : 1804
  • Posts : 10761
  • Members: 862
  • Online Members: 0