Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)
| S&S Swan General - Keel Design |
|---|
|
Join Date: 27 October 2013
Posts: 72 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Keel Design |
|
Join Date: 02 January 2008
Posts: 1547 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Dear Bjorn
|
|
Join Date: 27 October 2013
Posts: 72 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Dear Lars,
|
|
Join Date: 02 February 2007
Posts: 126 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
This conversation is very interesting for me as I hadn't heard that Olin was using circular sections. Another gem from Lars.
![]() Tigris keel with centreboard down |
|
Join Date: 02 January 2008
Posts: 1547 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Gavin
|
|
Join Date: 02 February 2007
Posts: 126 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Lars, thanks for this. I will try the sources you mention. All that I have found out so far is this from Harry Morgan who is still at S&S
![]() Tigris centreboard ready to go back in |
- Threads : 1804
- Posts : 10761
- Members: 862
- Online Members: 0


