Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)
| S&S Swan Maintenance - Bow Pulpit for Swan 40 |
|---|
|
Join Date: 23 October 2012
Posts: 20 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Bow Pulpit for Swan 40 |
|
Join Date: 01 February 2007
Posts: 234 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Hi Alan, I replaced my original last year. Used the basic same design but asked the SS guy to make few personal changes. Taking out the bends at the foot and putting a hole in the foot plate so that the electrical cables could pass through rather than out the side of the tube and through a deck fitting. Ropes always caught the wire and broke the through deck seal. I took the opportunity to also change my stem head roller to fit a new anchor. I made the mistake of not fitting a second bow roller. |
|
Join Date: 23 October 2012
Posts: 20 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Hi John,
|
- Threads : 1804
- Posts : 10761
- Members: 862
- Online Members: 0
