Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)

S&S Swan General - Blue prints
17 February 2014 - 15:12

Blue prints
Does anyone have the blueprints for the 411. I am having a repair to the top sides done and need a cross section at the chain plates. I've tried S&S but they don't have them or can't find them. Appreciate any help I can get. Also would like a cross section of the top sides, specifically to look at the stringers and their construction material. Thanks.

17 February 2014 - 15:22

Dear Cill3d,

some drawings are available from the Association, but they are strictly for Members of the S&S Swan Association, sorry, but I can't find your name among the Members (at least not as "Cill3d"), are you a Member of the S&S Swan Association, in that case can you tell me your name and your boat's hull #?

Fair winds

matteo (38/067 Only You)

19 February 2014 - 06:05

I believe I am a member. I own a 411 named ILLWIND. My name is Charles ILL hence the boats name. The boat has a bump on her topsides and I am having it repaired. Having access to the blueprints will make my repair team more effective so would appreciate any help on this that I can get.

19 February 2014 - 22:24

Dear Charles,

mmm, no, just checked and apparently you never joined the S&S Swan Association, but you are more than welcome to join us (just fill in the online form on http://www.classicswan.org/association_subscription.php)!

Anyway if you look on this forum (search button is on your left) you will find some threads where Members discussed this problem.

Fair winds!

matteo (38/067 Only You)

• Threads : 1701
  • Members: 820
  • Online Members: 0