Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)

S&S Swan General - Sail Plan for Swan 38'
06 December 2007 - 23:29
#1
Join Date: 12 March 2007
Posts: 24

Sail Plan for Swan 38'

 
 

Hello,

I am planning on getting new set of sails for Hawksbill hull#106 this winter... Do someone have a sail plan larger and bigger than the one available on line on the S&S association? (as the mast is already unstep for the winter here in NY!) some details might be useful from the drawing to the sail maker...

Electronic file is great if possible.... or should we have access to Nautor old drawings being a member of the association???? Matteo could you help on this?

Many thanks in advance.

Vincent

07 December 2007 - 06:21
#2
Join Date: 29 January 2007
Posts: 1145

Dear Vincent,
I will send you the sail plan tonight, I am now in Naples and far from my archives. Tall rig or One Ton...?
Fair winds
Matteo (38/067)

  • Threads : 1804
  • Posts : 10761
  • Members: 862
  • Online Members: 0