Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)
| S&S Swan General - swan 37 |
|
23 January 2008 - 13:43
#1
|
Join Date: 23 January 2008 Posts: 1
|
|
swan 37 Ladies and Gentlemen, I am a regular visit to this site and finally I am looking into purchasing a Swan 37, a big step for me! but one which I am sure I will not regret.I was hoping you could help me with advice on areas to look out for on this model and anything you feel relevant! She is a Swan 37, 1972, been on the dry for 2 years. I currently own a Cranchi motor boat, forgive me, but my children are maturing now and I wish to buy a safe, efficient cruiser for us all to enjoy,and sailing boats are my first passion! I am off course a fan of Swans, and have found the mass production yachts lacking style and quality. I thank you all in advance for any advice, and hopefully will be attaching a photo of my new purchase soon, regards Tomf
|
29 January 2008 - 00:09
#2
|
Join Date: 29 January 2007 Posts: 1145
|
|
Congratulation Tomf,
I do hope you will get the boat of your dreams, and of course you'll be very welcome at the S&S Swan Assocition...!
Fair winds!
Matteo (38/067 Only You)
|
- Threads : 1804
- Posts : 10761
- Members: 862
- Online Members: 0