Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)
| S&S Swan Maintenance - Swan "White" Paint Colour Recipe |
|---|
|
Join Date: 02 June 2007
Posts: 43 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Swan "White" Paint Colour Recipe Does anyone have the paint tint recipe for Nautor's "white" hull colour? I have a 1974 S&S 41. Thanks John ![]() |
|
Join Date: 29 January 2007
Posts: 1145 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Dear John,
![]() |
|
Join Date: 02 January 2008
Posts: 1547 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
John Matteo is right, Jotun 2000 is the colour if gelcoat is in question. Awlgrip does not have a matching colour, but equal parts of Off White and Snow White is close. Kind regards Lars |
|
Join Date: 30 January 2007
Posts: 1 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Hi Professor / Matteo
|
|
Join Date: 29 January 2007
Posts: 1145 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Dear Mauro,
![]() |
|
Join Date: 02 June 2007
Posts: 43 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Thank you all for the information. I had all the nicks and scratches repaired last year by a very talented colour matcher. She got it right on, but I forgot to get the recipe. Now I have it! John |
- Threads : 1804
- Posts : 10761
- Members: 862
- Online Members: 0



