Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)
| S&S Swan Maintenance - Refitting 2018 Swan 47 Dream, photos |
|---|
|
Join Date: 28 May 2018
Posts: 6 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Refitting 2018 Swan 47 Dream, photos ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
Join Date: 01 March 2007
Posts: 148 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Dear Francesco, What a beautiful job you are doing to the deck on Dream, it looks really good - congratulations! How have you got on with the forehatch, have you sorted the seals? Looks like you have been re-painting too - looks very good! Rob Sarabande 47/029 |
|
Join Date: 28 May 2018
Posts: 6 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Dear Francesco, What a beautiful job you are doing to the deck on Dream, it looks really good - congratulations! How have you got on with the forehatch, have you sorted the seals? Looks like you have been re-painting too - looks very good! Rob Sarabande 47/029
Hello Rob
Thanks for your email I made a total refitting on Dream : deck completly remade, deckhouse and the sides repainted. I changed the mast equipment and I made some works also in the cabin. For the hatch gaskets we created a new channelling on the teck and we put a greater gasket
When I can I will send some photos The works will be finished for July and I hope to participate to next Swan Cup |
- Threads : 1804
- Posts : 10761
- Members: 862
- Online Members: 0



