Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)

S&S Swan General - BERTH IN MEDITERANNEAN
14 April 2008 - 20:09
#1
Join Date: 01 February 2007
Posts: 57

BERTH IN MEDITERANNEAN

This year I am thinking of moving my boat from Denmark, where she was refitted by Walsted, to Italy, where I live most of the year (in the north at Sondrio).  Can any of the members recommend a well-managed marina in Italy (preferably Liguria or Tuscany) or South of France where I could find an annual berth at a cost which will not break the bank ?

Many thanks

Richard Forrest 

15 April 2008 - 21:03
#2
Join Date: 29 January 2007
Posts: 1145

Dear Richard,

berths in the Med are very expensive, the best (in quality) are in Liguria, Tuscany has a lot of cheaper marinas, but the very best (charming) are in the southern part of the peninsula (from Argentario to the south)

Fair wind!

Matteo (38/067 Only You)

  • Threads : 1804
  • Posts : 10761
  • Members: 862
  • Online Members: 0