Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)
| S&S Swan General - 411 Bow Roller |
|---|
|
Join Date: 19 July 2007
Posts: 68 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
411 Bow Roller Can anyone provide me with a close up photo, showing the profile of an original Nautor bow roller as fitted to the 411? The bow roller on Hierro is not original and I would like to make a replacement to the original design. I assume the 411 has a simlar roller to other Swans of that age. Any information would be appreciated. Paul 411-042 |
|
Join Date: 21 July 2021
Posts: 5 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Hello Paul, I have just had a new bow roller fitted to my 411 by the Swan agent in the UK as the original had deteriorated. I can send you a photo of this when I next visit the boat at the weekend. Not quite what you're asking for I know but maybe of interset anyway? Regards, Tim 411-013 |
|
Join Date: 19 July 2007
Posts: 68 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Tim. Thanks that would be very useful. Paul |
|
Join Date: 21 July 2021
Posts: 5 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Hi Paul Some photos taken today of my bow roller. Regards Tim 411-013 ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
Join Date: 21 July 2021
Posts: 5 |
||
|---|---|---|
![]() ![]() |
|
Join Date: 29 January 2007
Posts: 1145 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
PS: 42 years old but looks a brand new piece of hardware! Nautor (in those days) built without any compromise. matteo (47/069 Vanessa) |
|
Join Date: 19 July 2007
Posts: 68 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Thanks for photos. Paul |
- Threads : 1804
- Posts : 10761
- Members: 862
- Online Members: 0





