Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)
| S&S Swan General - Swan 40 foot pump (Galley) |
|---|
|
Join Date: 09 November 2021
Posts: 49 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Swan 40 foot pump (Galley) Dear all, My boat has the left foot pump (not working) and is missing the right side foot pump. The brand is JUPITER JET MK3. I thought it was equal to the whaler (right and left) but I found out that the whaler foot pump (left and right) are way bigger and they do not fit under the galley sink.
Anyone knows where can I find the JUPITER JET foot pump or similar? I would like to have sweet and salt water by foot pump.
Thank you and Fair winds!
Duarte Star Swan (40/47) ![]() Brand ![]() Space for the right side foot pump |
- Threads : 1804
- Posts : 10761
- Members: 862
- Online Members: 0


