Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)
| S&S Swan Rendez-vous and Regattas - Pacific Northwest Swan Regatta |
|---|
|
Join Date: 02 June 2007
Posts: 43 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Pacific Northwest Swan Regatta I don't know how many Swan owners who are also members of this forum are in the Pacific Northwest (near Vancouver), but if there are enough, it would be great to have a regatta or owners rendez-vous on this side of the other pond. I know of at least 10 Swans in the area. Is there any interest? John |
|
Join Date: 27 February 2008
Posts: 3 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
I guess I am one of those 10. I have a Swan 44 hull#29
I think we have written but never been able to stay in contact. My email is blackswan44@gmail.com. We are in Seattle and plan to be up in the San Juans this summer.
Ken Jablonski cell# 206-714-0249 |
|
Join Date: 02 June 2007
Posts: 43 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Hi Ken We've corresponded a number of times. What is your agenda this summer. Check out my website www.pacificadventuresailing.com John |
- Threads : 1804
- Posts : 10761
- Members: 862
- Online Members: 0
