Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)
| S&S Swan General - Sprayhood - Swan 41 |
|---|
|
Join Date: 13 July 2025
Posts: 25 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Sprayhood - Swan 41 Hi all! I'm the new proud owner of a Swan 41, build number 10. This winter we will do some refit work and one of the items I would like to change is the Sprayhood. Currently the sprayhood is very big and although it's comfortable, I would like to change it to something more original which will fit the lines of the boat better. Does anyone have the dimensions of the original sprayhood by any chance? Thanks in advance! Carl |
|
Join Date: 06 January 2012
Posts: 75 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Just sent a PM.
|
- Threads : 1804
- Posts : 10761
- Members: 862
- Online Members: 0
