Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)
| S&S Swan Rendez-vous and Regattas - S&S Swan Ass Members dinner in NY |
|---|
|
Join Date: 29 January 2007
Posts: 1145 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
S&S Swan Ass Members dinner in NY |
|
Join Date: 31 January 2007
Posts: 56 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Sounds interesting!
|
|
Join Date: 16 May 2009
Posts: 252 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Matteo
|
|
Join Date: 29 January 2007
Posts: 1145 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Dear Members, |
|
Join Date: 16 February 2007
Posts: 199 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Dear Matteo,
|
|
Join Date: 05 February 2007
Posts: 102 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Great Idea Matteo! will organize my holiday trip home Stateside around your initiative! Thanks.
|
|
Join Date: 03 July 2007
Posts: 10 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Dear Matteo, we are also interested in the happening! Ilkka&Tarja (Serenissima, 411/006) |
|
Join Date: 14 May 2009
Posts: 9 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
We would be interested in additional details. Thanks. Growler 57-05 |
|
Join Date: 29 January 2007
Posts: 1145 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Dear S&S Swan Ass. Members, |
|
Join Date: 16 May 2009
Posts: 252 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Dear Friends, Matteo
|
|
Join Date: 29 January 2007
Posts: 1145 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Dear Geoff, |
|
Join Date: 03 March 2010
Posts: 2 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Dear Friends, Yes, I would be interested in attending an owner's meeting/dinner in New York. If you are still looking for a location, may I suggest NYYC? I am sure they would welcome the group. |
|
Join Date: 08 March 2010
Posts: 1 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Hello Matteo, I recently took over the Nautor's Swan USA East office in Newport, RI. Please let me know if you may be interested in my presence at the S and S Swan Owners dinner or any other event you may be planning. Regards, Keith Yeoman. |
|
Join Date: 26 March 2008
Posts: 69 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Hello Matteo: I was wondering if the plans were far along enough to have a tentative date for the New York dinner? It certainly sounds like a great event and if I can be there I will be there. End of the month is best for me :) Also, the post immediately before this one is from a good friend of mine (Keith Yeoman). If you need a Swan contact in the USA, he is the real deal. I have no reservation in vouching for him. Cheers, Milo s/y The Last of the Normal People Swan 47(048) Currently located Guernsey, Channel Islands. |
|
Join Date: 03 March 2007
Posts: 243 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Hi Matteo,
|
|
Join Date: 05 February 2007
Posts: 102 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
What a marvelous idea Mike! I'll sell my dinghy if I have to to chip in for this. Cheers to all and look forward to New York in the winter! Jayne 47/047Aorangi |
|
Join Date: 12 March 2007
Posts: 24 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Dear Friends, Dear Matteo,
|
|
Join Date: 16 February 2007
Posts: 199 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Dear Friends, Dear Matteo,
|
|
Join Date: 29 January 2007
Posts: 1145 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Dear S&S Swan Association Members |
|
Join Date: 29 January 2007
Posts: 1145 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Dear All, |
- Threads : 1804
- Posts : 10761
- Members: 862
- Online Members: 0
