Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)
| S&S Swan Maintenance - 411 Muffler |
|---|
|
Join Date: 21 September 2010
Posts: 53 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
411 Muffler ![]() |
|
Join Date: 01 February 2007
Posts: 234 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Marvin, I have placed mine under the double berth inner side. John Bailey |
|
Join Date: 21 September 2010
Posts: 53 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Thanks John
|
|
Join Date: 30 January 2007
Posts: 467 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
In my 411 there is a Volvo Penta muffler under the aft double berth like the one displayed. When I bought the boat there was one like this probably originally mounted by Nautors who had fitted a custom drain valve on the outlet stainless steel flange (n.5). Unfortunately the original valve had suffered severe corrosion and was leaking. When I substituted the whole muffler with a similar one I did not fit a new drain valve for mere laziness; it may be a good idea to do it. ![]() |
|
Join Date: 21 September 2010
Posts: 53 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Thank you Daniel
|
- Threads : 1804
- Posts : 10761
- Members: 862
- Online Members: 0


