Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)

S&S Swan Rendez-vous and Regattas - 5° S&S Swan Rendez-vous
12 January 2011 - 13:55

5° S&S Swan Rendez-vous
Dear Members,

2011, the year of our 10th birthday (it seems yesterday when we founded the S&S Swan Association), and of course the year of our fifth S&S Swan Rendez-vous!!!

We are organizing a great Event with the help of the friends of Circolo della Vela Marciana Marina, Isle of Elba, June 29th - July 2nd and are looking forward to have 25/30 S&S participating Swans.

Notice of Race will be ready very shortly, if you want to receive a copy, please do let me know.

In the "Rendez-vous" page on the classicswan.org website the participating list will be updated in real time and the list of sponsors which are very important to us, as their help is essential, will be updated too.

I know many Members from America, UK and Australia would like to participate with their own S&S Swan, but the Med is too far away, so I would like you to know we have some friends' S&S Swans which could be chartered for the event (and a cruise among the Tuscan islands) at special rates, you can see details and contact the owners on classicswan.org (http://www.classicswan.org/market_charter.php)

Fair winds and hope to see as many Members as possible in June!

Matteo (38/067 Only You)

• Threads : 1706
  • Members: 821
  • Online Members: 1