Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)
| S&S Swan General - Stern frame for cruising gear |
|---|
|
Join Date: 01 February 2007
Posts: 57 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Stern frame for cruising gear |
|
Join Date: 16 May 2009
Posts: 252 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Richard |
|
Join Date: 01 April 2007
Posts: 117 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Dear all, An idea perhaps: I have seen a swan with a bimini that was mounted on the toerail and with solarpanels on top of the bimini. I thought it was a nice solution considering the fact that a bimini is needed and the swans have short booms. An other possibility I saw on a norlin 37 were solarpanels mounted on the lifelines, between the last stanchion and the front side of the pushpit. I don't have photo however. regards, Jan Kooistra swan38/yulunga |
|
Join Date: 01 July 2010
Posts: 48 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Hello everybody,
![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
Join Date: 03 March 2007
Posts: 243 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Hi Michael.
|
|
Join Date: 01 July 2010
Posts: 48 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Hi Mike,
![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
Join Date: 01 July 2010
Posts: 48 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
+ some details ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
Join Date: 03 March 2007
Posts: 243 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Thanks Michael |
- Threads : 1804
- Posts : 10761
- Members: 862
- Online Members: 0









