Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)
| S&S Swan General - 411 saloon table and floorboards |
|---|
|
Join Date: 16 May 2009
Posts: 252 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
411 saloon table and floorboards |
|
Join Date: 01 February 2007
Posts: 234 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Geoff, you have to undo the bolts each time you want access to anywhere below the table. From experence the table will move if not bolted down. John B |
|
Join Date: 16 May 2009
Posts: 252 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
John I think the really stupid part of my question had to do with what I thought was a 'hole' for the mast. Keep in mind I have not seen 'the' or even any, 411 table as yet. While the table was being made, Nautors sent me an email regarding the 'hole' for the mast, so I thought there was actually a hole (and the table would be trapped then by the mast going through the hole - which now that I think about it would not have made much sense), but I just looked at a photo of the table from the Kiswala and see there is a cut out there, not a full hole, so the table is not trapped - sorry....and thanks, Geoff |
- Threads : 1804
- Posts : 10761
- Members: 862
- Online Members: 0
