Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)
| S&S Swan Maintenance - Boom vang attachment broke |
|---|
|
Join Date: 31 May 2011
Posts: 19 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Boom vang attachment broke |
|
Join Date: 02 January 2008
Posts: 1547 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Paul |
|
Join Date: 31 May 2011
Posts: 19 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
I tried to remove the overhead panel. After removing the two teak battens I encounter on both sides a multiplex panel on which the panel seems to be glued. The multiplex panel seems a lot bigger. I am not sure if this is original. How much of the battens should I remove. I was hoping removing the central panel just in front of the hatch in the cabin would be enough. I am afraid that i will have to remove the entire roof. |
|
Join Date: 02 January 2008
Posts: 1547 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Paul |
- Threads : 1804
- Posts : 10761
- Members: 862
- Online Members: 0
