Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)
| S&S Swan Maintenance - Door hinges Swan 41: |
|---|
|
Join Date: 02 February 2007
Posts: 203 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Door hinges Swan 41: Hello everyone. One of the hinges of the doors on our 41/022 is broken. These are special as they are not apparent when doors are closed. I have no idea where I could find a replacement. Should I go to Nautor or is there another supplier? Thank you for your help. Kind regards. PhilippeV |
|
Join Date: 20 March 2011
Posts: 88 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
I'm pretty sure Soss is the original manufacturer. Look for the barrel hinges on their website-
|
|
Join Date: 02 February 2007
Posts: 203 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Many Thanks, Tony. This info really helped me and I was finally able to source them from the UK (soss@nvtools.co.uk). Kind regards. Philippe 41/022 |
- Threads : 1804
- Posts : 10761
- Members: 862
- Online Members: 0
