Do you want to be informed on new Posts on this Thread? (members only)
| S&S Swan Maintenance - Swan 44 Replacement Floor Boards |
|---|
|
Join Date: 11 October 2011
Posts: 4 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Swan 44 Replacement Floor Boards Hi We have a damaged floor board on our Swan 44. Does anybody know where I can get hold of some material to make a new board? Kind Rgds
Mark |
|
Join Date: 20 March 2011
Posts: 88 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Hi Mark |
|
Join Date: 02 February 2007
Posts: 126 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Mark, I haven't had them myself, but the guy who looks after my boat in Tuscany said that they can be manufactured in Italy. If you give me your contact details I can ask him to contact you. Gavin |
|
Join Date: 11 October 2011
Posts: 4 |
||
|---|---|---|
|
Dear Tonyh Many thanks, have found a local carpenter near Cannes whom is undertaking the repair at the moment.
Dear Gavin Many thanks my Email address is mark.zamaria@usa.net, would very much appreciate the contact details. Pending the success of the repair, I may have to get a some new material.
Kind Rgds
Mark
|
- Threads : 1804
- Posts : 10761
- Members: 862
- Online Members: 0
